Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OSCE

As personal as I get on this blog has been my love hate relationship with standardized patients at my school. I had my final standardized patient exam today, known as an OSCE. It went exceedingly well by my standards. I forgot things no doubt, but I just, I felt comfortable in there. I had some excellent standardized patients who really helped me out as well, and I'm starting to think I might have gotten some bad apples during my midterm OSCE. That is certainly not fair to them.

In any case, we're not talking a perfect score here or anything, but I'm just exceedingly happy that my clinical skills course has ended on this note (since I only have seven days of the first year of medical school left) and that the weight of this exam is off my shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home